Styled stock photos are high quality, curated, styled and professionally photographed images available for purchase.
The images you use in your business speak to your brand, your professionalism and the quality of your work. The use of quality images perceives high-quality goods or service being offered. They portray a professional, well-styled, cohesive brand and assist with attracting your ideal customer. Using stock photos instead of always taking your own photos will save you time and possible frustration so that you can get on with the business of doing business. Stock photography is also more affordable than hiring a photographer for a custom branding photoshoot. Styled stock photos are so versatile and can be used in so many ways, the possibilities are endless.
- use in social media posts – perfect for instagram and pinterest
- use on your blog and website in posts, pages, buttons and headers
- add text to stock photos for quotes, promo images or ads
- use in your e-books or e-guides
- use on sales or funnel pages
- insert an image of your product
- use stock photos in print media
Components of the image/s are not moveable – the file is not layered unless otherwise stated.
Due to the nature of digital products, there are no refunds. If however there is something wrong with the file, please contact us immediately so we can remedy the situation.
There are no pro-rata refunds for membership subscriptions cancelled before the subscription renewal date. Access to the photo library will continue until the current billed period expires. For example, an annual subscription cancelled after 8 months will not have the remaining months refunded. However, access to the member area and content will remain available until the end of the annual subscribed period.
Being based in Australia, please allow for time zone differences when expecting a reply. We also keep reasonable office hours in the interest of work-life balance. You will normally receive a reply within 48 hours.
Watermarks will not appear on the purchased or downloaded file. Watermarks are for product listing preview purposes only.
You are responsible for owning, having access to and the knowledge of the software to download, extract, open use and edit the files.
Photo credit or attribution to Michelle Buchanan Photography & Design is not required, however, is always appreciated. We love to see how you use the photos in your business, so please feel free to show & tell.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited use licence to the photo that allows for personal and/or professional use. You can use them as many time as you like for the purposes listed below.
- you can crop, resize or change the orientation of the photo
- you can add text or filters to the photo
- you can overlay the photo with images of your own product
- you can use the photo on your website, blog, social media platforms
- you use the photo in your print media
- you can use the photo in presentations, either online or in-person
- you can use the photo ‘as-is’
- you can use the photo in e-books or guides.
- photos must be embedded in design work so they cannot be extracted by the end-user
- you may not sub-license, transfer, loan or resell the photo
- you may not give away the photo for free, either in its entirety or part of the image
- you may not give the photo to a friend, family member, acquaintance or client
- you cannot claim the photo as your own
- photos downloaded as part of a membership subscription are for your business/personal use and may not be used on behalf of a client unless your client is also a paid member.
- you may not use the image on derivative products for sale where the image is the main component of the product. For example, mugs, t-shirts, home decor items, logos, art prints or posters, magazine covers, book covers. An extended licence can be purchased for this use.
- you may not use the photo in any way that can be deemed to be pornographic, defamatory, libellous, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate way.
Michelle Buchanan proprietor of Michelle Buchanan Photography & Design and Savvy Stock Membership remains the sole and exclusive owner and copyright holder of the image, all rights reserved worldwide.
Is there a limit to the number of photos I can download?
No, as a member you can download as many photos as you need.
How many photos are in the library and can I see a preview?
There are over a thousand photos in the library at the moment but we are still growing with more being added each month.
To see a preview of the photos in the library, go to the Savvy Stock Shop. All the photos available in the shop you will be able to download for free as part of your membership. There are plans for members-only content in the pipeline too.
Can I use the photos for my clients?
The Creative Agency Membership option is for Virtual Assistants, Social Media Managers and Designers and allows you to use the photos for your clients. The standard membership options do not allow usage of the photos for your clients.
Can I cancel if the membership isn’t right for me?
Of course. You can cancel anytime from your account area. You will have access to the membership until your current billed period expires. There are no pro-rata refunds.
Just so you know, there will be no hard feelings, but we will be sad to see you go.
Can I continue to use the photos if I have cancelled my membership?
If you have any questions not covered on this page please contact us at [email protected]