Adding text to a stock photo is just one of the many ways that stock photos can be customised. Today I have a video tutorial showing you just how quick and easy it is to add text to a stock photo using Adobe Photoshop.
Why add text to a stock photo?
- to create a Pinterest graphic.
- to create an inspirational quote.
- to create a marketing message, notice or ad.
- to create a call to action on a photo
- to create a website header or graphic for your website.
The stock photo used is available from my styled stock shop here.
The font is one I have purchased, called Blooming Elegant by Nicky Laatz and is available here.